KING Margaret Doreen (née Sanderson)
Passed away peacefully at Lyndoch on September 7th, 2018.
Aged 84 years
Loved wife of Kevin (dec.).
Loved mother of Maureen, Lorraine, Darren, Sharon and Tracy.
To our dear mother and Nan King,
No longer in our lives to share.
But in our hearts you’ll always be there.
At peace now
– Maureen, Wayne O’Connor, Louis, Meg and Jed.
To the world you were but one,
To us you were our world.
– Loved beautiful mother and Gran of Lorraine and Colin Hiscock, Mark & Janelle, and Tim.
Best mum ever, so loving and kind.
You will be dearly missed, you fought till the end.
Now with dad
– Loving mother of Darren, grandmother to Jarrod, Jade and Declan xxxx
Forever in our hearts
Our beautiful mum and Nan,
you did not want to leave us, you fought to the end to stay.
Now in the arms of dad again in Heaven.
Thank you for your unconditional love and support in our lives.
– Love always Shane, Shaz, Mia and Zoe Watts xxxx
Dear mum/Nan King,
We will always cherish the memories and happy times we shared.
At peace and reunited with dad.
– Forever in our hearts your loving daughter Tracy, Shane, Tom and Toby xxxFuneral NoticeTuesday September 11, 2018 - 11:00am
KING. – Requiem Mass for the repose of the soul of MARGARET DOREEN KING will be offered at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Lava Street, Warrnambool on TUESDAY (September 11) commencing at 11.00a.m.
The funeral will leave the Church at the conclusion of Mass for the Warrnambool Cemetery.